Department: Department of Orthopedic Surgery – Faculty of Medicine
Deadline: January 6, 2022
Start date: after agreement
Type of employment: part time
Working area: Science and research | Education and schooling
Dean of Masaryk University Faculty of Medicine appoints selection procedure for position Assistant Professor of the Orthopedic Clinic of the MU Faculty of Medicine (with shorter working hours)
The Orthopedic Clinic is a joint workplace of the MU Faculty of Medicine and the FN Brno University Hospital, which, in addition to medical activities, carries out educational, scientific and research activities. In the field of education, it mainly offers practical training in medical and other health disciplines.
You can also find out more about us on our website, Facebook or Instagram.
Place of work: Brno, Czech Republic
The scope of your work will be:
- participation in theoretical and practical education at the workplace
- preparation of study and teaching materials
- membership of state examination boards
- participation in the training of students of doctoral study programs
- independent research and development activities, including publication and presentation of research results
- participate in the organization of research and educational activities, incl. related administration
- University degree in the field of general medicine and examination of the certificate of the second specialty in the field of orthopedics and traumatology of the musculoskeletal system or
- University diploma in nursing and complete state examination of the complementary Master
- Professional experience in the given field, teaching experience
- Capacity for professional work and independent research, including publication activities
- Ability to actively participate in an international conference or professional seminar
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Fluent Czech (spoken and written)
- Active approach, initiative and willingness to continue studying
- Moral integrity
A prerequisite for inclusion in the post of assistant professor is a working relationship with the hospital concerned..
- Work in an inspiring intellectual environment
- Involvement in teaching in a unique simulation center
- Professional growth and possibility of continuing education
- social benefits (8 weeks of vacation, supplementary pension insurance, free vaccination against tick-borne encephalitis …)
How to register:
Submit your application by 6.1.2022 – please use the link in the Electronic Application section (see below).
Your request must include the following documents:
- a structured CV,
- an overview of scientific and editorial activities,
- photocopies of titles and diplomas,
- the contact details of at least two references (name, function, telephone number).
After successfully submitting your application, you will receive an automatic confirmation by e-mail. You can provide more information to Marie Págová by e-mail: [email protected]